Copyright 2021 Stiletto Savvy, LLC d/b/a Bossible. All rights reserved.
You may reproduce a reasonable number of copies of articles, updates and other documents available at this site for your own personal use or for non-commercial distribution with the express written permission of Bossible. All documents copied from this site must not be modified and must include the above copyright notice. Reproduction or distribution of any material from this Web site for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Bossible. To obtain permission to copy material from this site, e-mail [email protected].
Use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
By using Stiletto Savvy, LLC d/b/a Bossible (“Bossible”) services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Bossible reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and your continued use of Bossible constitutes your consent to such changes.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Bossible will provide an ongoing set of services, both in person and virtually, including but not limited to, business development training, professional coaching, ghost writing, branding, website design, copy and editorial development, and as more specifically described in the Client’s engagement letter.
- LIMITATIONS OF SCOPE. Bossible will not be responsible for work that is beyond the scope of services set forth in the engagement letter or scope of services plan in effect at the time Client initiates the service. Any changes to the scope of services will not be effective unless approved by both parties.
- MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY. Bossible will provide certain tools, methods and resources to Client that are intended to help Client grow and build its business. However, Client is fully and exclusively responsible for its own business performance and Client satisfaction. In addition, Client has full and exclusive responsibility for understanding and ensuring compliance with any regulatory, legal or contractual obligations related to Client’s business, including without limitation, data held by Client and its Clients, information provided by Client to Clients and/or other third parties and any safeguarding and security measures that may be required. Bossible may participate in implementing needed systems services and functions, but Client is solely responsible for the final outcomes, actions taken and results produced.
- LINK. Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that Bossible shall have the right to use the name of Client, including the Client Web Site, for reference as a customer of Bossible services for referral and marketing purposes.
- TERM/TERMINATION. Except for reasons of non-performance by either party, this Agreement shall remain in effect until formally terminated in writing by either party. Bossible will start billing to Client beginning the date Client agrees to these terms of services and it shall automatically renew for subsequent one (1) month periods until it is formally terminated in writing or email. Termination of this Agreement requires written or email notice delivered thirty (30) days prior to the desired date of termination. A repeated failure to make payment by date due during any period gives Bossible the option for immediate termination. Upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement for non-payment or non-performance by client, (i) all licenses granted by Bossible to Client hereunder shall automatically terminate and Client shall immediately cease its use of the licensed content and other provided marketing collateral, and (ii) Client’s right to the Services afforded to Bossible’s Clients shall automatically terminate.
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. Client will pay monthly fees to Bossible for services as described in the Client’s engagement letter that are in effect at the time of this agreement. Invoices will include monthly fees and any additional fees for elective or other additional Services that have been purchased by the Client. Bossible reserves the right to assess and collect late-payment charges of 1.5% per month on past due balances.
- WARRANTY. Bossible shall provide its services and meet its obligations under this Agreement in a timely and professional manner, using knowledge and skills consistent with generally acceptable standards in Bossible’s industry, and will provide a standard of care based on commercially reasonable efforts. The services and all products provided as part of the services are provided “as is” and Bossible disclaims, and client waives, any warranties, express or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, title, non-infringement or any other warranty, condition, guaranty or representation related to the services. Bossible does not warrant that the software or any products or services provided hereunder will be uninterrupted or error-free. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Company be liable for any direct, incidental, special or consequential damages or otherwise, including any damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Website. The Company shall not be responsible for any damages whatsoever that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Except to the extent finally determined to have resulted from the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of Bossible, Bossible’s liability to pay damages for any losses incurred by client as a result of breach of contract, negligence or other tort committed by Bossible, regardless of the theory of liability asserted, is limited to no more than the total amount of the most recent three (3) months of base fees paid under this agreement. In any case, Bossible and its licensors will not be liable for lost profits or any consequential, indirect, punitive, exemplary or special damages. In addition, Bossible shall have no liability to client arising from or relating to any third party hardware, software, information or materials. Bossible is also not liable for direct or indirect damages created by viruses, hackers or other malicious or accidental destruction of systems or data, though Bossible will attempt to prevent or minimize exposure to such risks.
- INDEMNIFICATION. Subject to the provisions hereof, Client shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless from and against any and all amounts payable under any judgment, verdict, court order or settlement for third party claims brought against Bossible and its licensors arising from products or services related to this Agreement. Conversely, Bossible shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless from and against any and all amounts payable under any judgment, verdict, court order or settlement for third party claims brought against Client arising from the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of Bossible.
- GOVERNING LAW. You agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be treated as though they were executed and performed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (without regard to conflict of law principles). All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement related to the use of Bossible services shall be brought solely in Philadelphia County in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.